MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I Need Help Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok guys I prefer it to be ADULTS ONLY!

Now I need to know 3 things Cool

1. when they get to register page when they accept then there borught to the next page where they create a profile and such, but when they agree by accepting the Terms Of Service i need to make it where there my Terms of Service and not the default for all mybb.

2. when they join to force them to say there age and date of birth where at this point they need to be 18+ if you know what I mean
they have no choice to be 18+ or they wont be able to join

3.after joining they are brought to the RULES Page of my choice .. Confused

if anyone can explain in depth on how to make it easy when remembering to explain exactly what I need to do ACP or inc/laguages ... this is what i mean and thank you all for understanding my personal needs.
1. It's an edit inside member.lang.php, search for 'agreement' and you should find the lines.
2. I believe you can enable COPPA registration, and make a small edit to member.php to make it 18 instead of 13. Don't have access to the files to say what line though.
3. http://mods.mybboard.net/view/redirect-o...ster-1.0.3
Wink thank you MattRogowski
im going to do it like you mentioned and get back to you on this to let you know my progress in the next while, again thank you
(2009-05-14, 09:10 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]1. It's an edit inside member.lang.php, search for 'agreement' and you should find the lines.

I was Able to Put 18 ( in registration rules before accepting ) Wink

(2009-05-14, 09:10 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]2. I believe you can enable COPPA registration, and make a small edit to member.php to make it 18 instead of 13. Don't have access to the files to say what line though.

I didnt know what to do but yes its in there but has around 4 lines, i will wait to be explined on what lines to change and such. Huh

I also noticed a very good thing over on MYBB CENTRAL where Labroque has it where you have no choice to fill in your age on agreeing to Registration, this would be great!

(2009-05-14, 09:10 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]http://mods.mybboard.net/view/redirect-o...ster-1.0.3

I downloaded this Mod but there was nothing in the ACP panel and i must of checked everywhere in the ACP and I found nothing.. Huh

-----------
once I get more help in details for #2 and #3 then at least i will know that nobody cant say that I didnt have 18 implied towards my forum!