MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DefaultBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DefaultBB is my own version of the default theme web 2.0 version like BeyBrads but has been slighly modded but still retains the MyBB look and feel.

I know alot of people ask how to make the menu that is on here so i decided to have ago and finally have it done after 2 long hard day's of getting it too look and work correctly. (thanks to codingforums.com)

And before anyone start questioning No i used no images/code from off here i done it using javascript instead of ID's.

Anyway here's a preview should be done in a couple days.
Will you post it for everyone? I can't figure out that menu thing for the life of me.

Thanks
Shedrock
All your doing is showing us a header, that is so easy to make bro.
Show us the hole theme if there is one?
will that tab menu change to the active page, like in SMF?
search - calendar - help - etc?

if so there is a great idea
(2009-05-16, 06:50 PM)Orb3 Wrote: [ -> ]All your doing is showing us a header, that is so easy to make bro.
Show us the hole theme if there is one?

Well it was pointless showing the bottom half as it was all default and still have to work on it but not right now i just got back from the weekend camping, also why i said it will be done in a couple days.

And it aint exactly easy to do the way i have i done it either.

(2009-05-16, 07:23 PM)aglioeolio Wrote: [ -> ]will that tab menu change to the active page, like in SMF?
search - calendar - help - etc?

if so there is a great idea

Yes it will highlight the active tab like on this site.
Good luck with the theme.
@off-topic:

That theme "Veracocha" on your site - do you plan to release it someday? it´s pretty amazing Cool
(2009-05-18, 11:04 PM)aglioeolio Wrote: [ -> ]@off-topic:

That theme "Veracocha" on your site - do you plan to release it someday? it´s pretty amazing Cool

If you want it yea i can release it but it still needs some work on it so it wouldn't be released straight away.
that would be nice Smile

is a clean and smooth theme, I like it
I'll be releasing a few theme's tomorrow some time i think once my homehub get's its sh*t together just having a few problems with it recently so haven't been able to do much.