MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help T_T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a big problem, because as I want to register on their forum, moved to the home page, and you can not register, what do I do?
I have no idea why you posted this in duplicate or bogus bugs Confused Moved to support....

Could you give us your URL so we can actually see it, because I'm not sure what you're saying...
I can't really see anything wrong with anything... what's the issue you're having...?? Undecided
I can not sign up, and my friends can not
It looks like the issue is when you click the register link it brings you to the terms. Once you click agree it brings you to the home page.

Further inspection it looks like there is a link around the I Agree button.
The link is
<a href="http://www.finalymu.yoyo.pl/index.php">
(2009-05-14, 04:40 PM)skywalker2208 Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like the issue is when you click the register link it brings you to the terms. Once you click agree it brings you to the home page.

Works fine with me, goes to the registration form as usual.
(2009-05-14, 04:43 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-14, 04:40 PM)skywalker2208 Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like the issue is when you click the register link it brings you to the terms. Once you click agree it brings you to the home page.

Works fine with me, goes to the registration form as usual.

I tried it on firefox and it brings me to the homepage.
I tried it in IE7 and the registration page shows up.
Where's that code in the source?? Confused This is what I see...

<div align="center"> 
<input type="hidden" name="step" value="agreement" /> 
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="register" /> 
<input type="submit" class="button" name="agree" value="I Agree" /> 
</div> 
</form>

That code you gave doesn't show anywhere near the agree button for me Huh
yes I also can not sign up T_T
What should I do to fix this?
Pages: 1 2