MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please help with what I believe to be a corrupt forum...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so I have a website with a terrible server because I don't have a job (too young Toungue) and there was a failure "Server Shutdown In Progress" (I didn't get the error code) but basically, it happened when I was creating a new forum and there is now a double of the forum I was creating because I hit refresh when I didn't realize it would make a new version, but it doesn't show up on the actual website but in the Admin CP it's there...

So the actual problem, when I try to delete the forums it gives an error message "Invalid Forum Selected"... Huh Does anyone know what to do to fix this? I've uploaded an image to show you what I'm trying to explain...

EDIT: I explained that slightly wrong...

After making the double I tried to delete it, then the same error occurred and I resent the form, then realized that it was a mistake to do so... Sad

EDIT: MOD PLEASE LOCK/DELETE. I NOTICED THAT ALL THE FORUMS ORDERS WERE SET TO 1 SO I RE-ARRANGED THEM AND IT IS NOW BACK TO NORMAL.

BTW, this is a nice forum! Big Grin