MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help About Plugins Deactivate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ,I Deactivate Tube Video Gallery , Chat Plugins from my forum after that its shows those plugin link in my forum index, even ive 3 Tube Video Gallery link whick looks so Weird ....plz help to to delet those link from my forum ....

my web link is www.hotbangali.com/fmybb/index.php

thanks
I am no expert but you might be able to delete them in the header template
i tried to delet but it doesnt work , as far i kno if i delet all mods file it should b deleted.....
Did you delete them from every Theme you've got installed ?
They seem to be in the header template like Howman said !
I did, Its looks so weird n annoying... plz help
You haven't, the code is still there, in your header template... Confused
header template??? i deleted all php file n folder for tube video so how its possible ??? if the code still in my forum header template how i will remove ???plz help
(2009-05-16, 01:12 AM)HotBangali Wrote: [ -> ]header template??? i deleted all php file n folder for tube video so how its possible ??? ....

It's possible. (been there, done that!) The cure may not be easy. I did something similar involving plugins so this may help your situation. I create a theme on my laptop and previewed it running xampp on my windoz laptop. I also had a plugin on my test forum on my laptop that was not installed on my online site. I exported the theme on my laptop and imported it to my online site. My online server warned me about missing files (I run Apache Guardian to do that). The only cure was to load the plugin to my site, activate it, then deactivate it. One more lesson learned. Confused
Just because you've deleted the file doesn't mean the HTML is always removed from the templates Undecided All you need to do is go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand template set** > Header Templates > header > and remove the 2 bits of code that don't need to be there...
(2009-05-16, 10:20 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Just because you've deleted the file doesn't mean the HTML is always removed from the templates Undecided All you need to do is go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand template set** > Header Templates > header > and remove the 2 bits of code that don't need to be there...

Thanks a lot MattRogowski , I've done