MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MybbAddons.com] Galleriesaddon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We changed the pricing to a subscription for all addons, plugins, template edits, themes and mycodes now...

And galleries addon has a small update Wink
WSYWYG comment system now enabled in the demo:
http://www.mybbaddons.com/board/addons/g...m.php?id=5

Owner and admin can now also delete whole gallery including all images in the gallery with just two mouse clicks.
Thanks to Cdmar for suggestions Smile

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter

EDIT:
Download PRO version for subscribers
Download Light version for free
So, wait you have to pay to be able to comment Sad

I've been looking for a decent Album mod....

and it would be great if it could store the URL's instead of the whole image, and instead pull them from other hosts, like image shack.
Hello Draco,
I could easily modify the galleries addon to use external image links as the URLs are allready stored in the database.
And yes - the Pro version is for subscribers only, sorry. I have to make my money too, I don't get donations Wink

By the way, I got a good question from KuJoe I'd like to answer here for everybody:
KuJoe Wrote:How hard would it be to upgrade to the Pro version if I install the lite version and I like it?

Updating the light gallerie to the pro version is easy, you just have to replace and add some files and database tables.
You'll not loose any uploaded images or galleries and you'll be able to comment and rate the old images too.

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Pro and Light version have been updated, please visit MybBAddons.com for infos and details on how to upgrade your gallery and the changelog.

Thank you for your attention and special thanks to MybbAddons.com member mark-in-dallas for tracking some bugs down.

Best regards
Lennart Sauter
Pages: 1 2 3 4