MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MybbAddons.com] Galleriesaddon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is a thread about the galleries addon for MyBB.
You can find a demo here:
http://www.mybbaddons.com/board/addons/galleries/

There are two versions for the galleries addon now:
A light and a pro version.

Light version without custom installation requires only a backlink with a banner.
The pro version requires other payments.

This is a huge addon.
Every user can create his own galleries (not limited). He can decide if it'll be a public / private gallery, that means he can decide if others can add images to this gallery.
All owned galleries and the last uploaded images are listed in profile (MyBB-plugin).
You can add name and description to every single image and to every gallery.
Images can be edited and deleted via admin and author.
Included features:
- Full MyBB integration with design + members (login, registration all via MyBB)
- Automatic thumbnail generation
- Easy administration via MyBB
- Unlimited images and galleries possible
- [Pro only] rating feature - every member can rate every image once.
- [Pro only] Commentsupport
- [Pro only] Watermark support

[Image: galleries.jpg]

Comments, requests and suggestions are welcome Smile

Lennart Sauter

Attention!
All addons at MybbAddons.com need manual configuration and will be modified to fit your needs exactly!
All plugins and addons at MybbAddons.com are paid addons for that reason. If you can set them up yourself you'll pay only a few bucks.
Check out our new payment methods!
It looks graphically horrible, and all over the place.
Hello Aaron,
the graphics depend on the board theme Smile
Complete design integration is provided.

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
It's a great plugin in my opinion but the graphical part needs work
Hello Pirata Nervo,
can you go more into details?
As I said - graphic mainly depends on your board theme, not so much on the script itself.

Suggestions are welcome.

Lennart Sauter
The actual layout is all off in the preview.
You've managed to create 3 plugins that are the core plugins needed for MyBB imo. These 3 for example are also used to be what was sold as an addition to IPB. Congrats to you. They need expanded on greatly however imo.

I will suggest however to use this for your html if you decide to go that route in your templates..

Quote:<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead">&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr>
<td>
<p align="center">&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<br />

For some of your variables anyhow.

I personally wouldn't buy anything from you as it's too much hassle to deal with custom pricing as a general rule. As a thought, review Labroccas plugins or anyone else for that matter and see how they blend into the MyBB software.

You have a great start.

I would add a seperate page for blogs connected to each user. Instead of just one general blog. That would make a great overview page however. Smile Pictures the same way. Each user should get their own photo album. There's a asp software that implements this well to give you a idea called pd9soft

Look here, check out the link in the upper part of the forum for Albums.

http://www.pd9soft.com/megabbs/photos/photo-main.asp

Regards
@Aaron:
You didn't check the living site, did you?

This is just a preview, it is a photomontage. I just put all tables into one image.
They are of course NOT this way in the forum.

I'll upload new preview images soon, now I go into my corner and cry Toungue

@hemi:
My addons also use html code, standard MyBB template code to fit to the design, looks pretty much like yours.
I'll make up more general rules instead of custom pricing now.

The blog addon was done on request, if you wish to have one blog for each user that'd be another addon and your request can be fulfilled within one day I think.

The galleries addon provides multiple galleries for each user (all listed in profile), this can of course be restricted to just one gallerie / user.

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
congratulations LS
for me, it is really nice
Thank you ghazal,
I'm glad you like it Smile

We got a new skin at MybbAddons.com now that might even better show the features of the galleriesaddon and we set up the prices now:

I'll sell one addon without installation and customization including a backlink to MybbAddons.com for 3$ (USD) or 30 posts.

One addon without installation, without customization and without backlink will be prized at 5$ (USD) or 40 posts.

One addon including the usual installation by me and a backlink will be sold for 5$, without backlink you'll have to pay 7$.

Customizations are dependent on the hours of work and the difficulty.

All money needs to be paid via Paypal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4