MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Question For SideBoxes Plugin...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick question about this plugin.

Whenever you change the size of your browser window all websites change alignement, I see some sites which have the SideBoxes plugin and I was wondering how can you change it so that the boxes are thinner, because by default they are quite thick...

I don't know any PHP in case it's required to change this, but if anyone knows any specific code to change I can change it...

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Also, if anyone could tell me how to make it like this site where the postbit doesn't increase either?
The sideboxes plugin in your first screenshot isn't the one you linked to, it's labrocca's one.

And I have no idea what you mean about the postbit 'increasing'...
(2009-05-15, 03:03 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]The sideboxes plugin in your first screenshot isn't the one you linked to, it's labrocca's one.

And I have no idea what you mean about the postbit 'increasing'...

Oh, I seem to have got confused as to what the "postbit" actually is then, I'll search around...

I suppose I'll subscribe to MyBBCentral as soon as I have any money that I can use...
Anyway, if you want to make it thinner on your current one, look in the 'index' template in the ACP, find {$forums}, and you should see it's inside a table. You'll also see things like {$sbwelcome} or something like that, about 5 of them. You should also see two numbers in the table, a % for the width of each column, 75% and 25% I believe, change these to something like 80% and 20% and see if it's the size you need then.

As for the postbit, it's where your avatar, postcount, registration date, warning level etc are in your posts... is this what you were referring to??