MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pay for installation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am interested in getting my forum online. I have downloaded the software, unpacked it, and have my host and domain set up through Go Daddy. Upon trying to use their internal FTP client, I am confused as to what method to transfer the files. I am assuming that each file must be sent independently and not an entire folder? The contents of the Admin, Cache Archive, Images, etc, must all be sent one at a time, individually? I was under the impression that I could send the entire contents of a folder over at one time.

This is what I am looking at:

[Image: 2qjgdqt.jpg]

Anyways, I am confused by this and am frustrated! Does anyone (preferably a team member, administrator or developer) offer their services setting this up for me? If so, please email or PM me with a estimated cost projection/estimate. I could sure use the help! Thanks.
You should be able to upload the .zip and extract it all direct to where it needs to be.

If you'd prefer someone to install for you, you can PM me, hopefully it'd be done within 10 minutes (my internet connection doesn't like me very much lately so it may take a little longer Shy) and there'd be no fee.
I just want to thanks Matt for all of his help. I can tell he genuinely wants to help all of us that have questions. With people like Matt on board, MyBB will no doubt be the BIGGEST and BEST forum on the internet!

I cannot say enough. Thanks again Matt for taking time out of your schedule to answer my questions and help me get my forum up and running. You rock!
Big Grin No problem, happy to help =]