MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: lol??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-05-15, 07:06 PM)malipl Wrote: [ -> ]http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/5337/loln.jpg
what is this
?

With due respect, I wonder if you read this:

What Qulifies For Support

LOL isn't reflective of any issue!
Bottom line says it all, looks like you've done something to your config.php file... use this and make a new one: [wiki]Inc/config.php[/wiki]

I'm not sure why it's loading a folder called 'includes' and not 'inc'... Confused
(2009-05-15, 07:14 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Bottom line says it all, looks like you've done something to your config.php file... use this and make a new one: [wiki]Inc/config.php[/wiki]

I'm not sure why it's loading a folder called 'includes' and not 'inc'... Confused

I should ban you Matt for supporting a non-descriptive thread. Oops! I'm not in a position to do so!Blush
Actually now that I look at it again this doesn't look right, I've never heard of MyBB saying to create a config.php.new file before, and the /includes/ folder isn't right... and when I go to it it has the vB logo... are you even using MyBB?? :|

(2009-05-15, 07:13 PM)maatty Wrote: [ -> ]LOL isn't reflective of any issue!

Yeah, at least attempt to call the thread something relevant... Sleepy
There's no way this is a MyBB error. If the config.php file was empty, MyBB would return a not-installed error.

It's probably a vain attempt to laugh at vB, in which case you've probably failed to follow instructions properly.
I say move it to the chit chat section.
(2009-05-15, 08:19 PM)skywalker2208 Wrote: [ -> ]I say move it to the chit chat section.

I'll vote to that!
If it is actually MyBB it appears that the OP can't even follow installation instructions, but yeah, wouldn't it show an installation error if it was MyBB?
True, like Tom said, if there was an error with config.php MyBB would show the 'You board has not been installed or configured' message. Not really sure what this thread's about now :|
Pages: 1 2