MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Epicnode.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A very very fast web host and very good support. Everyone who runs a mybb should sign up with this web host..

www.epicnode.com Smile
My current host is a few dollars more than that and you get way more diskspace and bandwidth,
Do you oversell?
(2009-05-16, 11:37 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Do you oversell?

Oversell?
(2009-05-16, 12:43 PM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]

Oversell?

Lol, you don't even know what overselling is.. Smile
It's selling space on your webserver more than what the capacity of the server is. Which in effect will slow down the performance of the server.
Figure it out.
Well it is plausble to sell 5gb space and 100gb bandwidth if he has an unmetered conection and a fair bit of storage.
The server I am on has a few really big harddrives and I have been with them for a year and have never had any issues with slow loading.
I think he is asking if EpidNode sells Wink. And, based on their pricing maybe a tiny bit but not bad. So I would say test their support and see if it's good Wink.
(2009-05-16, 12:15 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]My current host is a few dollars more than that and you get way more diskspace and bandwidth,

Question: Do you need so much?

No.
Pages: 1 2 3