MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a small problem for you as a locked subject, to others it can not even see or enter into it! I know that can not write, but to even see what it can not o.0
It was closed because it didn't look like it was even a MyBB forum so it seemed pointless even posting it. It had a folder called 'includes' which I believe vB has, MyBB has one called 'inc', it said to create a file called config.php.new which MyBB doesn't do and there was a vB error, with the vB logo. That's why it was closed Smile
lol, it's not for me toSmile that I am on my forum, when I close a topic, the other players can not even see him for what?
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: David
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: David
I have no idea what you're saying now... is this related to the other thread?? I'm completely lost as to what is actually wrong...
explain to you again after the willSmile, in their own forum Subject shut, and now other players do not have access to not go for what? can not even see it because I write something like this:

Riight... so you're saying they can't view a thread if it is closed??
yes Sir
Permision is all in good set but I do not know what's going on
OK, what plugins do you have??

I'm also still not sure how this is linked to your other thread that was closed, which you seemed to be saying in your first post.
so shut the subject, but others can not even see it, for that asks for help, this is my list of plugins:

Active USers
Admins can log into users accounts
admin post edit
ad Randomizer system
ads after frist post
adstats
Bimp thread
Classic Author Column
Dynamic Metas
Easy Affiliates
Facion
Headlines 2 myBB
important Sharing to Forum
Mod User Notes
MyTwitterBB
myUser Title Plugin
news bar
Site new plugin
NotifyMovedTheard Plugin
Openfire Integration
Post Url Mod
profile Gtalk
Reported Post message
last post
rules page
search captcha protection
last news on forums home page
skype myBB
theard description
Theard Redirect plugin
theard tooltip preview
today top posters
Unaswered post
usergroup legends
victory frist post ad
banned frow who's online list
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/637/reklama.png
ok I have one more question, how to disable these ads?
(2009-05-16, 01:24 PM)malipl Wrote: [ -> ]http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/637/reklama.png
ok I have one more question, how to disable these ads?

If you haven't put them there, looks like your host has, so ask them about it.
Pages: 1 2