MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online Demo? documentation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i was just curious if there was an online demo somewheres so i could check out the admin panel with a decent stack of users.

also i was wondering if there was any detailed documentation somewheres. a lot of the options and admin functions are pretty self explan and usually there's a good blurb there... but not always.

NJ on this forum guys. It's got a good featureset without being overbearing.
I understand an online demo will probably be implemented soon, but for now the priority is to get the next release out of the door.
hey,

I like the demo.

Till now there is only on Mybb some User Submitted Tutorials

Regards
Michael83 Wrote:Demo: http://opensourcecms.com/index.php?optio...Itemid=159

thanks for that reply, but what i'm really after is a demo forum with a number of users regged on it. That demo offers noth more than i have when i install it.

as far as getting the next release 'out the door' . . . it took me :10 to install mybb... so i'm glad to hear they're working so SOLIDLY on the next release that they can't wedge :20 in to install and disable a few admin functions!

(=
Quote:thanks for that reply, but what i'm really after is a demo forum with a number of users regged on it. That demo offers noth more than i have when i install it.

this forum it self is a full demo with users!!what's more u many need??
zaher1988 Wrote:
Quote:thanks for that reply, but what i'm really after is a demo forum with a number of users regged on it. That demo offers noth more than i have when i install it.

this forum it self is a full demo with users!!what's more u many need??

admin access d=
Setup takes 5 minutes... then you have your own demo.
IMPAQ Wrote:Setup takes 5 minutes... then you have your own demo.

monsto Wrote:i was just curious if there was an online demo somewheres so i could check out the admin panel with a decent stack of users.

monsto Wrote:thanks for that reply, but what i'm really after is a demo forum with a number of users regged on it. That demo offers noth more than i have when i install it.

It's been made clear that there is no such animal as a public populated demo, which is fine as it's not really required nor a standard.

But in the hopes that you will read the thread this time, I've taken the trouble of using a crayon on the important parts.
Tip: take a moment to read the threads you respond to... especially when there's only a handful of messages.
Please clarify if you want just an empty forum with many accounts registered (dummy accounts) on it OR a forum with real people registered on it and posting with admin access for you?
Pages: 1 2