MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: attachment gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as my members didn't like the attachment gallery i uninstalled it but it has left this tag {atchgallery} on the forum index page can anyone tell me how i can get rid of that tag that is showing?

Thanks
Bump

Somone must know out there
Where exactly on the page is it showing? Top, body, etc?
If it's only on the index, logically it should be in the index template...
Must have missed that. Big Grin

In that case, head on over to your Admin CP, go to Templates & Style > Templates > [Theme] > Index Page Templates > Index
(2009-06-05, 10:45 AM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]Must have missed that. Big Grin

In that case, head on over to your Admin CP, go to Templates & Style > Templates > [Theme] > Index Page Templates > Index

Thank you
Don't forget the template system has a search functionality so you could always try to use that to find what you are looking for.
(2009-06-05, 09:16 PM)skywalker2208 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget the template system has a search functionality so you could always try to use that to find what you are looking for.

Just a quick note about finding things in the the templates.

Something that has helped me quickly identify which template I need to look at is viewing the source code after the page loads. If I need to find what template an area of the page resides in, I let the page load, view the source code (in IE, right click, View Source), do a Find for a word in the area you want to modify (searching down from the stop), then when it's found, search for "Start:" (without the quotes), but searching up. This will tell you the name of the template that you need to look at it.
Thanks mtritt