MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Best free myBB hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Front page and forum do not fit each other from the design...

Nice theme, empty forums though...

Good luck!
Man there sure are a lot of free mybb hosts lol
(2009-06-19, 10:57 PM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]Man there sure are a lot of free mybb hosts lol
Only leaves a larger selection Rolleyes

Anyway, I like both the site design and the forum theme, but they don't fit into each. But hey, best of luck to you buddy. Hope you get a lot of users. Smile
(2009-06-19, 10:57 PM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]Man there sure are a lot of free mybb hosts lol

Their really isn't. And the few their are really don't get to be that big or they shut down. Really the only free MyBB hosts that are big, or have gotten big, are CreateMyBB, WebringAmerica, TopixCube possibly, and maybe CreateBB.

Anyway, you should probably make your index page and forum theme match. IMO it makes the whole website look much nicer.
Yeah, Im in the proccess of finding a new forum theme. The old one was from the old site
But, when I'm done, It will match pretty good.
If you wanted a quick and easy solution I could show you one. It would use MyBB's template system to edit the content on your index page and it would use your forum's theme.
(2009-05-17, 07:00 PM)macaws Wrote: [ -> ]-myBB 1.4.6!

1.4.7 is an urgent security patch...
Your forum seems kinda of blank, and can we have a demo forum to see first?
Make a lighter theme.
Woah.... Lots of posts Toungue
Ok, That post: -MyBB 1.4.6! was a long time ago. It is running 1.4.8 now. I always update asap.
Here is a test forum:
testsmms.smmsweb.com
User: admin
Password: admin1
PLEASE don't change password or login info. I have too much to worry about as it is. I have too many sites right now.
Pages: 1 2 3