MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: theme picker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I must of seen this somwhere because i turned it off but can anyone tell me where to enable the drop down menu to pick the themes on the index page.

thank you
After a search on the Mods site for simply 'theme'.... http://mods.mybboard.net/view/quick-them...ned-for-14
Beat ya' Matt.
(2009-05-17, 10:28 PM)Kelvin Wrote: [ -> ]I must of seen this somewhere because i turned it off but can anyone tell me where to enable the drop down menu to pick the themes on the index page.

Here is my advice: Don't put too many themes, and make sure that whatever themes you import are compatible with your current version of mybb. Of course, you must be aware of the fact that each theme comes with its own templates, and sometimes those templates need to be modified in order to perform the same functions of the default theme's templates.
Thankyou Matt, Joshua all installed and working.

and thank you maatty for the infoe, i have 2 afresh themes and i am going to add another 2 and thats enough for me
No Problem.