MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Website integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please forgive me if this is in the wrong place, im a newbie Toungue

I was wondering if anyone had any experience or guides that would integrate mybb with wordpress? it would be greatly appreciated if anyone could offer me their assistance or some guidance in the right direction..

thanks!
heloo
these for usre needs a mod, and i dont know u will do it.

regards
As of now there's no integration plug-in made for Wordpress or any other blogging software. Sad
all is not lost tho...

in your /mybb/inc dir is integration.php. inside this file are about a dozen 'hook' functions that seem to have been sprinkled thruout the system, some of which are accountCreated/Activated and loggedIn/Out . . .

so, you could easily have mybb create the db entries and session the login info when there's a successful reg and auth to mybb.

I do, however, wish there were more of these hooks (hint hint (= ) for my own purposes so i didn't have to do any mods too the core system.

try that.
monsto Wrote:all is not lost tho...

in your /mybb/inc dir is integration.php. inside this file are about a dozen 'hook' functions that seem to have been sprinkled thruout the system, some of which are accountCreated/Activated and loggedIn/Out . . .

so, you could easily have mybb create the db entries and session the login info when there's a successful reg and auth to mybb.

I do, however, wish there were more of these hooks (hint hint (= ) for my own purposes so i didn't have to do any mods too the core system.

try that.

In PR2 the plugin system was integrated. You can create your own plugins (the plugin hooks are located on almost every action, and are more widespread than the integration hooks that were from the past).