MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: new Countryways site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I have just gone live with my first forum @
www.countryways.uk.com
guests can see all sections so if anyone would like to drop by and give me some feedback it would be much aprecated only please be gentle as I say it's a first attempt Big Grin
The red doesn't look right against all the greens showing.
(2009-05-18, 09:32 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]The red doesn't look right against all the greens showing.

thank you the problem is I am stuck with the green so what else will go with it as I don't want white?
Nice start.

Get a different theme and logo, then it will be more attractive.

Loads of sections, try subsections or the tab plug in?
The logo extends across my page, whys that? It looks alright but that theme is over used however good luck, it's a nice start.
please change with a good atractive logo
(2009-05-27, 09:20 AM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]The logo extends across my page, whys that? It looks alright but that theme is over used however good luck, it's a nice start.

Do you have a lower resolution than 1680x1050? The logo is huge, but not that big on MY screen.

The red does not really good with the green. Maybe a logo change and a BG change too?
Thank you for the comment Smile the logo size is odd I use 1680x1050 on this PC and it looks OK in both IE8, chrome and Firefox I also have another PC using a smaller screen running at 1280x800 and that does not show a problem either also using the same browsers Huh