MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login problem, Redirects to Member.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, I Just switched to Mybb, I used the convert tool, I came from Phpbb3. Anyhow, everything worked great for the first few days, all of a sudden, I can't login, It Redirects me to http://mysite.com/member.php (I Took out my website url)

The Member.php page is just a blank page, I tried clearing my cookies/Cache as well as trying a few diffrent browsers, Nothing seems to work.Does anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks.

Remember..
I used Phpbb3 and Converted to MyBB
I'm using the current latest Mybb.
Thank you!!
no problem
I applied the new Login Convert password, thing, but now Whenever I login I get a captcha Image that does not show, I read the forum saying something about applying a new member.php overriding the old one, Where could i find the New member.php?
re download the files.
I tried downloading a freash package of mybb, I replaced the captcha and Member.php and still having the same problem.
(2009-05-18, 08:48 PM)Orb3 Wrote: [ -> ]no problem

You didn't even post up until then... Huh

As for the CAPTCHA not showing, if you're sure your files are up-to-date, make sure all of the templates in the Member Templates set are default.