MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Calendar question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have just decided to give the calendar in our forum a try. We run a dog park and dog training club and need to be able to direct members and new clients to a calendar with the training schedule. I started to add a few events to the calendar to see how best to use it and noticed something odd. It insists that I add event descriptions but when I go back into the calendar and click on the event, none of the extra info shows up anywhere that I can find. I tried the admin cp to see if there was something I need to allow or whatever but don't find anything relevant.
Ideas?
Thanks all,
Well when I click on the event, I get this:

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo13/...events.png

So I would have no idea as to why yours doesn't work.. could you provide us with a forum URL?

EDIT: Nvm, found your sig Toungue

EDIT2: Uh, I see your descriptions just fine...
Strange to say but I can see the descriptions now, as well. I wonder if it's because I was trying to view while signed in as admin? After I signed out and back on as just me I could see the descriptions, so go figure. I'll start adding more to see what other weird stuff I can do to it LOL.
Thanks for the input,
Glad you got it sorted Toungue