MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Photoshop Destiny Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://photoshopdestiny.com/forums/

I think it turned out pretty well. I hope it eye catching and makes people want to join. Big Grin

- Pingo
When do you start adding content to it, in order to try attracting new members?
Looking that admins and all other authority members didnot want to post their ...
Their is nothing posted even after passing of 7 consecutive days...
(2009-05-24, 01:48 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Looking that admins and all other authority members didnot want to post their ...
Their is nothing posted even after passing of 7 consecutive days...

Agreed. It's kind of hard to expect visitors to sign up if even you yourself aren't actively involving yourself in your forum/
For someone running a Photoshop forum, your logo isn't all that impressive :\

Also, it'd make a world of difference if you even edited the theme or made a copy of the default theme and added your own images. It is a design forum after all. What are people going to think when you can't even be bothered to make a good skin for it?
wow, you logo is badddd. Are you actually good with photoshop? Because there is no point running a photoshop forum if you are not, it will just fail.

Start with the logo and then i would probably suggest trying to create a really stunning custom design to show your photoshop skills.
Considering it's a photoshop forum I expected a wacky theme and a much better logo than the current one.
One thing ! The owner (Pingo) also didnot want to respond here on our comments Toungue
Can you clarify what you mean there ghazal? I get no meaning out of what you said.
(2009-05-25, 08:16 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Can you clarify what you mean there ghazal? I get no meaning out of what you said.

I am saying that Pingo is not responding to our comments on this thread... neither he add contents to his forum Smile
Pages: 1 2