MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] {31 Exclusive Plugins} MyBBoard.Biz Available Plugins List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
1. Sorry but for one you are not well known enough to be asking for any kind of money.

2. Seing how you cant even seem to understand how to set the permissions so all can view or have done something to cause a issue on your site doesnt help give confidence in your work because knowing the permission system is something all should know first hand.

3. As mentioned alot of this stuff you have here is simple acp edits and personally i know of very few people who would be happy with having a new window open everytime they click on one of those open in a new page plugins to navigate the site.
(2009-05-23, 07:21 PM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]1. Sorry but for one you are not well known enough to be asking for any kind of money.

2. Seing how you cant even seem to understand how to set the permissions so all can view or have done something to cause a issue on your site doesnt help give confidence in your work because knowing the permission system is something all should know first hand.

3. As mentioned alot of this stuff you have here is simple acp edits and personally i know of very few people who would be happy with having a new window open everytime they click on one of those open in a new page plugins to navigate the site.
As far as subscriptions is concerned, This is answered before, that Some Plugins require subscription, and the rest of them are all for "registered members" ...
Scondly, BTW their is not only those plugins in my database which opened up in new window, It has 31 plugins, most importantly their is 45 mycodes available on myy website, and those are no doubt a big source of MyCodes available for MyBB on net...
I registered, and cannot view any screenshots.

Not impressed.
Now all restrictions for downloading of my FREE plugins have been lifted, their you can see the screenshots aswell ... Enjoy
I can't see them. Not registered, and I am looking at the free ones. =\
Guests are allowed to see the threads, But they didnot download the image attachements,
Only registered users can see the screenshots Plus download the FREE stuff from their
Thanks
i releseased the following during the mybb 1.4 private beta and uploaded it to mod site when mybb 1.4 was released

Admin Control Panel
===================
This plugin will open up Admin CP in new window.
Admin Control Panel In New Window

i appreciate if you give credits to me since that one was my idea
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/admin-popup
Actually I wrote it on my first post on this very thread that the three plugins are released before, BUT I said earlier that ModLink plugins and UserCP Link plugins may have some errors,
But in that post I also clearly worte that I coded myself... though its your idea or any one else...

Moreover, their are lot of plugins that may be developed before, and some of them didnot appreciate the idea of the released plugins...

Yet , for you I will give you the credit, But remember that its my source code though it would be written by you or any other developer,

Thanks, More discussion should be made only through PM's if necessary
--
Best regards
ghazal
(2009-05-29, 10:51 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I wrote it on my first post on this very thread that the three plugins are released before, BUT I said earlier that ModLink plugins and UserCP Link plugins may have some errors,
But in that post I also clearly worte that I coded myself... though its your idea or any one else...

Moreover, their are lot of plugins that may be developed before, and some of them didnot appreciate the idea of the released plugins...

Yet , for you I will give you the credit, But remember that its my source code though it would be written by you or any other developer,

Thanks, More discussion should be made only through PM's if necessary
--
Best regards
ghazal

Actually, I don't know how a Popup Window (which is exactly the same as a non-popup) window may cause errors.
That's what I was thinking, it's just adding target="_blank" to the URLs...
Pages: 1 2 3 4