MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration problam/bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you go to the Registration in the Account Details you fill it out but where
it goes "Checking if username is available"[attachment=13909] the spiner keeps going and it dose not stop

if the name is not taken and click submit Registration name goes green and you go to the next page

How can i fix this
Reupload ./jscripts
Ok i tryed that still same result the spinner keep going
Sucks that you can't view the source of the registration page Toungue

Is your headerinclude template default?? Seems like the javascript isn't being loaded properly.
well matt it is probly a plugin but wich one i am not sure what do you mean by i can't view the source of the registration page this is happing on my online site http://www.howman.ca and my localhost test site which are running hear at home desktop and a lap top i have been messing around with mybb for awhile i wish i knew the programing lang slowly getting a basics of it
i just hate the thought of disabling plugins till i find the one thats doing it i did find out that Shoutbox 2.2 was creating errors on the plugin page i wish i could fix stult like that my self
Any thing you think i could try i would rip the site apart just to figure it out

(2009-05-19, 01:29 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Sucks that you can't view the source of the registration page Toungue

Is your headerinclude template default?? Seems like the javascript isn't being loaded properly.

found the plugin that was creating the problam "Lame (1.0)" but i did not think this plugin has anything to do with Registration
went throught 80 % of my plungins disable/enable before i found out that this plungin was the problam