MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images Do Not Appear???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HuhDodgyUndecided

I do not really know what is going on here?

I had an issue with disappearing images out of the blue, and many other little issues awhile back.

then my host , seemed to be uninterested in helping, when the images were ftp'd to the correct location.

They said it might be a directory issue, or that it was a my bb issue.

So, i had checked the directory and it was set correctly , and then i changed host.

and been fixing all the other random issues , i had with the prior host.

Now,
I repaired all the other weird happenings with my old host.
and have gotten to the image issue, again.

This time i decided to give the prior host a benefit of doubt, and placed the thead images of the gloss header aka thead, and tcat

to the regular images file, and replace the CSS , thead code and tcat code
with the CSS Codes in their original state with their original themes , into the theme i am currently using.

When i did install the gloss theme , it wouldnt work with 1.4 version , no matter what...i did...
and as for afresh, they worked when i was with my old host, then out of the blue the image issues started happening with disappearing images etc;

since , then afresh images do not appear in gloss state form...

and neither does, any other theme will be able to display them as well, including if the folders are there, and the images are placed into the default theme, and the css code is there as well Huh

any ideas?
Forum URL?
Forum URL? my forum URL needs to be somewhere in a certain location on the image directory?
or some where?

oh, u mean if its like ,

web

then my files, and not my forum url?
The images appear fine for me in FF. Can you screenshot what you see?
the thead is supposed to be black gloss.

and the tcat is supposed to be gray gloss...

from the URL, you see its like light blue the thead and the tcat is grey? neither is gloss and both are flat in color.. and not the correct color ..as to the thead?

I also noticed a
dot like this before the word thead,,, such as; .thead with afresh CSS

and as in gloss , the Css it appears without the dot before the word thead ??? i use FF too. we are seeing the same.