MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] Sky Ice v 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2009-05-20, 09:19 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but your plug-ins are probably not of a high standard and are probably unprofessional, especially judging by the way you type your English.

You are trying to insult my native language :@
(2009-05-21, 08:12 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-21, 12:23 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:especially judging by the way you type your English.

That is an unfair statement, English may well be her second language!!

Agreed; Combo, no more comments like that please. I don't think anyone types perfect English all the time and ghazal types better English than some English people I know, so comments like that don't help things. Someone's level of English doesn't necessarily have any correlation to the quality of their plugins or their coding knowledge.

Ahh, I didn't mean it like that. If anything, your the ones who are insulting ghazal by even thinking I meant it like that. Anyway, I mean as in plug-ins require good spelling and grammar to look professional, I was saying that ghazal doesn't have good English..
So you think that Plugins and Themes are made by good and fluent english Toungue
(2009-05-25, 02:01 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]So you think that Plugins and Themes are made by good and fluent english Toungue

Are you acting dumb or are you just dumb? Plug-ins require text sometimes such as "Thank you for submitting your article!" or something like that. That's why I can guarantee I will find a error within your plug-ins.

Why am I even posting in your threads, your themes are a waste of time, your plug-ins are a waste of time, your website is a waste of time, posting in all your threads is a waste of time and you are a waste of time.
(2009-05-25, 05:57 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]Why am I even posting in your threads, your themes are a waste of time, your plug-ins are a waste of time, your website is a waste of time, posting in all your threads is a waste of time and you are a waste of time.
I am going to report this guy, He intend to make the forum a bit irritating, He is making the community's atmosphere bad..

Can we ban this guy already ??
(2009-05-25, 05:57 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-25, 02:01 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]So you think that Plugins and Themes are made by good and fluent english Toungue

Are you acting dumb or are you just dumb? Plug-ins require text sometimes such as "Thank you for submitting your article!" or something like that. That's why I can guarantee I will find a error within your plug-ins.

Why am I even posting in your threads, your themes are a waste of time, your plug-ins are a waste of time, your website is a waste of time, posting in all your threads is a waste of time and you are a waste of time.

ROFL. Dude, I'm sure when you first started, you themes were crappy. Did you just magically started making good themes? I don't think so, you probably didn't just started making good themes. You probably got support from people and suggestions. Not everyone is perfect.
But the thing is ghazal doesn't listen to suggestions or anything, if he did his themes would of got better already.
(2009-05-25, 06:33 PM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]But the thing is ghazal doesn't listen to suggestions or anything, if he did his themes would of got better already.

That is not the matter BTW, combo is making the forum's atmosphere a bit irritating, If authority members of this forum didnot respond to it immgiately then this guy will quake the forum with such Ill postings...
Moreover, I am not a perfect in graphichs, But Postings of combo are not only destructive to me, But give any one's loose courage for what he wants to do...
If you read sufyan posts, u'd know what im talking about, and i think your taking this out of context all he said was your English isn't good, your taking it the wrong way, your also trying to make people mad by saying things, like you often do, you don't need to talk back, that's what gets people angry.
Hm, you got a good point there. But Combo should stop telling her about her english. Other then that, I agree with you, it does get people mad.
Pages: 1 2 3 4