MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] Windows XP Metallic v 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Description:
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Windows XP Mettalic
Author: ghazal
Author's Website: www.mybboard.biz
Version Compatibility: 1.4.x
Version: 1.0
Files to Edit: None
:::This theme is releasing currently in a beta state, hopefully I will retouch it again and release its 1.2 version with enhanced features:::

Installation Instructions:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please read inside the Guide_Line.htm file

Screen Shots:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
[attachment=13912] <--- Index page

For more screenshots please visit http://www.mybboard.biz/showthread.php?tid=112

License Agreement:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please read inside the ./License/ folder

Downloading Link:
~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.mybboard.biz/showthread.php?tid=112

---
Thankyou
ghazal
1. How is this metallic?
2. Can you please stop using the same images?
I don't like Confused
(2009-05-19, 01:42 PM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]1. How is this metallic?
2. Can you please stop using the same images?

Answer #1: The background image is mettallic, yet it is not showing here, when someone logins, logout, post reply, post thread then that image will become visible and their you see the metallic image,

Answer#2: actually some themes were made at the sam time, that's why 3 themes are using the same images of on, off and offlock, Hope in 1.2 version I will fix this
Why can't you speak good English, half the posts you make I can't even understand. And also the theme looks exactly the same as your other efforts apart from different colours. Quite poor really. At least make an effort. The only windows XP I see is the logo and that isn't even professional.

I'm not trying to be harsh but I've give you continuous support and feedback in most of your theme threads and you seem to ignore it. I won't waste my time and I'm just telling you to give up whilst you can.
(2009-05-19, 09:08 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]Why can't you speak good English, half the posts you make I can't even understand. And also the theme looks exactly the same as your other efforts apart from different colours. Quite poor really. At least make an effort. The only windows XP I see is the logo and that isn't even professional.

I'm not trying to be harsh but I've give you continuous support and feedback in most of your theme threads and you seem to ignore it. I won't waste my time and I'm just telling you to give up whilst you can.

For english : I doesnot belong to an english society
For thems : As I said it is released currenly on Beta state, and needs to be upgraded and retouch it well after my univ. exams
Quote:For thems : As I said it is released currenly on Beta state, and needs to be upgraded and retouch it well after my univ. exams

So why release it here if it's not finished!!

If you're asking for comments/tips/help/advice, that's one thing. Just please stop posting themes or whatever. that you're still working on.
(2009-05-20, 03:52 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]If you're asking for comments/tips/help/advice, that's one thing. Just please stop posting themes or whatever. that you're still working on.

Ohh No. No. I didnot want to release an unfinished work. I post its 1.0 version, and as you noticed in most of the plugins and themes developer that they post it and then upgrade it quite offen,
So thats why I posted it, and yes I am currently working on some different styles, Smile
Hopefully you will like that Smile
Did you know you're using Microsoft licensed images? Like windows' logo, or the images on thead, they are oviously part of a screenshot you took.

About the theme, it's not necessary to say that it sucks nor explain why. All it' been said before IMO.
Just stop using the same words in all themes guys...
How these images are licensed ?
Microsoft logo ? A licensed one, uffff... These images are quite offen use by all over the net, If these images were copyrighted so first case would begin for those image users... But it is not copyrighted any way
Pages: 1 2 3