MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mynn?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am T0m or Tm0 if you prefer and i would like to start MyNN.

MyNN would be a news update on the Mybb Project, and the mybb community. For example, i would go ask you have a small interview talk about plans joke abit etc, then i would go find a mybb forum and owner. Talk to them ask them how they like, pros and cons etc. Then i put in bug reports new plugins and most of all, the no pms for support.

What do you think?

I have done this for other sites before.
Sorry bump?
I am not sure what you are wanting to do, but from what I gather it sounds like what MyBB Games used to be, if you remember when that was around.
(2009-05-21, 01:53 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure what you are wanting to do, but from what I gather it sounds like what MyBB Games used to be, if you remember when that was around.

No thats before me.

Like this
http://www.acctrade.org/board.php?boardi...d680c6744e
Bump? I really would love to See Mybb have a News report like this.
So something like a pod cast?

*Off-Topic: I think MyBB should get a radio set up and allow members to fill the time slots Toungue.
(2009-05-28, 01:36 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]So something like a pod cast?

*Off-Topic: I think MyBB should get a radio set up and allow members to fill the time slots Toungue.

Awesome Idea! MyBB should set up a internet radio station. I would love to be one of the presenters!
I don't really see a problem with doing this, nor the reason for asking to do so. It's not like we can restrict you from creating a site.

MyBB Games thrived with its set of unique articles about plugins, security tips, and all that.
I mean a weekly/montly news report. i would say go talk to Labrocca about some of his sites, some tricks he used his languags etc. then i would inform people of some great new mods springing up. some awesome new mybb sites. More people would see this on the main site than a 3rd party.
Well we do have a blog, and we are planning on posting some more interesting things besides release announcements on it. http://blog.mybboard.net