MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyOwnBB.com -- Free Forum Hosting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: MyOwnBBHomeHeader.gif]

I would like to introduce to you all MyOwnBB.com a free MyBB hosting service.

[Image: CreateAForum.gif]
MyOwnBB.com offers our users forum hosting in addition to a subdomain for their forums (yourforum.MyOwnBB.com) absolutely free! Simply click on the "Create a Free Forum" link at the top of the page and follow the steps. Within minutes your forum will be up and running.

[Image: SupportForum.gif]
MyOwnBB.com allows you complete freedom to modify the forum to your liking. If you would like to request a plugin, theme or image pack, visit our Support Forum and place a request in the Request forum.
Our Support Forum also provides additional help to all our members to allow the best experience in free forum hosting.

[Image: ForumFeatures.gif]
With your free forum, free subdomain, free support, MyOwnBB.com also offers extra themes, plugins to give you and your forum users a great free service. For a complete list of features, visit our features page.

I modified the script heavily to suite my style, tell me what you guys think.
The theme isn't yours, so I really can't comment on that. But what I'd like to ask is why are you offering this to anyone, as in what do you get in return from the offer?
(2009-05-20, 02:39 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]The theme isn't yours, so I really can't comment on that. But what I'd like to ask is why are you offering this to anyone, as in what do you get in return from the offer?
The forums are ad supported.
Oh okay, unfortunately it doesn't say that in the first post here, unless I missed it completely!
Anyone know what script they are using?
They use the MyBB Multiforum Mod
Thanks!
Nice, I quite like it! Good work. Smile
Nice integration of the theme with the multiforums script! Great job.
But you should get an exclusive theme and get better logos. These pokémon fonts are very unprofissional.
(2009-05-22, 03:22 PM)Snowman01 Wrote: [ -> ]They use the MyBB Multiforum Mod

So Using this script, Can we make multi forums with only one database using ??
Pages: 1 2