MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Starting Webhosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to start a webhosting service where people can signup and get webhosting.

Can anyone recommend cheap dedicated server hosting that come with cPanel and WHM and a fair bit of bandwidth and diskspace?
Look around, there's heaps of dedicated server offerings.
After all, you've given very little information on you requirements, such as budget, what CPU you're looking for, RAM, how much bandwidth, how much disk space, quality of network/bandwidth, etc etc.
(2009-05-20, 11:37 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]Look around, there's heaps of dedicated server offerings.
After all, you've given very little information on you requirements, such as budget, what CPU you're looking for, RAM, how much bandwidth, how much disk space, quality of network/bandwidth, etc etc.

dirt cheap 4 euros a month
Find a reseller. It doesnt seem like you have much experience and knowledge in maintaining hosting servers.
(2009-05-20, 12:17 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]dirt cheap 4 euros a month

lol, run a host for less than you can actually buy regular hosting for. A plan destine for success i say! Toungue
I would recommend starting with a VPS first Wink. It will be a smaller step in the learning process. Because at least you'll have a server control panel like hypervm or something. Plus, you'll save your self a ton of money Wink.

However I would recommend my VPS host Server Complete.
(2009-05-20, 01:59 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I would recommend starting with a VPS first Wink. It will be a smaller step in the learning process. Because at least you'll have a server control panel like hypervm or something. Plus, you'll save your self a ton of money Wink.

Netsage, Is Admin Lounge on VPS?
(2009-05-20, 08:08 PM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-20, 01:59 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I would recommend starting with a VPS first Wink. It will be a smaller step in the learning process. Because at least you'll have a server control panel like hypervm or something. Plus, you'll save your self a ton of money Wink.

Netsage, Is Admin Lounge on VPS?

Yes, it's on a VPS. But I don't know what plan Alex(NetSage) has. Wink
I thought he had dedicated. What plan do you have NetSage?
I suggest getting a reseller package instead if you're going to charge for web hosting. Do that first, then start your own solutions when you get more experienced.
Pages: 1 2