MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Revolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-05-22, 09:25 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for double posting, but I have updated the theme.
Can you guys check it out and give me some feedback?
(Revolution U2, I know the logo is not legible)

Not a bad theme.

Oh btw.. Your meta tags are showing right below the logo on your Discuss Admin forum. And yes i am viewing it on Firefox.
Oh, lol, that is part of the design, but that isn't the theme I was talking about.
You need to access it via the User CP.
TBH, I don't like it. The on/off images look out of place and weird. They don't look good that big, especially since they're so simple. As far as the rounded corners go, they don't look good either, seeing as one half (the upper portion) is rounded and the other isn't. Maybe also due to the little/no padding in the thead - I think it would look much better with 8-10px padding.

IMHO, it needs quite a bit of work for me to consider it revolutionary.
Ok, I see, I renamed it to myaqua now Toungue
The on/off images are that big so that it'd fit along with the rest of the forumbit.
The thead is a bit bigger now, along with a tcat indent.
Is there anything else to it?
(2009-05-23, 05:20 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]The on/off images are that big so that it'd fit along with the rest of the forumbit.
Can't you just keep the same width and height but make the circle smaller?
Ok, I resized it to about 40px.
Simple but good looking theme Smile
TM0? Lmao Toungue

Much better IMO.
Haha, sorry, TM0 is a custom theme I was designing for TM0.
It has a completely different color scheme.
I have released it under myaqua now, it should be in the MyBB Release section now.
BTW, I like your MyIPB theme, looks really nice!
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-501...#pid351633
http://discussadmin.com/thread-843.html
The screenshots before weren't really the theme...just the color scheme.
Oh lawl XD

Looks much better now, excellent job!

(And thanks Wink )
Pages: 1 2