MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Staff Needed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need moderator & uploader team for my forum board.
<snip>

- 4-8 Moderators
- 4-8 uploaders

Benefits:
Besides the joy of sharing ,
You'll receive every benefits Premium members have.

Pls PM me!
MODERATORS NEEDED!

Hello. I have just launched my new forum.

Obviously, I cannot possibly look at all these posts myself and am seeking the assistance of responsible teenagers to help me run my forum.

I have 8 positions available.

<snip>
SUPER MODERATOR - 2 POSITIONS

<snip>
MODERATOR - 6 POSITIONS

<snip>
UPLOADER - 10++ POSITIONS
<snip>
[Join our Uploaders team today!]
[/url]

WHAT WOULD THE ROLE OF MODERATOR INVOLVE?

The role of moderator would involve upholding our forum guidelines and policy. Moderators would need to modify, move and remove inappropiate posts as well as pinning, closing and bumping topics. Moderators would also be responsible for communicating with members and helping them with their queries on a day to day basis as well as warning rule breakers and banning those who persist with such behaviour.

WHAT WOULD I GET OUT OF THE ROLE?

We are always happy to provide references. Also, essential skills for life would develop such as communication, negotiation and responsibility in addition to the ability to use world wide reputable forum software.

HOW DO I APPLY?

To apply for the role, you will need to visit the site (<snip>) and after registration (which is quick, free, easy and requires NO e-mail verification,) send a PM to me (Kaixer) expressing an interest in a moderating position. I will get back to you with further information advising you where to go from there.

BENEFITS
Besides the joy of sharing ,
You'll receive every benefits Premium members have.Big GrinBig Grin
Your site is pretty much entirely devoted to illegal content. This is not the place to look for staff or indeed post your link.
Please do not post this link on these forums again.

Thank you.