MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: blackandgrey 1.4.6.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Working on new simple black and grey theme.

http://www.sidhudesign.com/extras3/mybb1404test3/

I need new buttons fro new reply etc but I'll get to those later.

However right now I need help with the footer.

Where it says powered by ... how to scoot it up a tad? Too much gap there. Or should I move it above bottom menu right under where I have theme chooser?
I've updated your post with the correct link.

I don't really like that style. That was popular about 10 years ago.

Your bottom menu has a height of 120 with a padding of 48, making for a grand total of 216px. That's way to tall. Change your height to 20px. I tried it with FireBug here on my browser, and it worked like a charm.
(2009-05-22, 03:28 PM)DougSD Wrote: [ -> ]I've updated your post with the correct link.

I don't really like that style. That was popular about 10 years ago.

Your bottom menu has a height of 120 with a padding of 48, making for a grand total of 216px. That's way to tall. Change your height to 20px. I tried it with FireBug here on my browser, and it worked like a charm.

That link gives a error.

Oh BTW...
Should i have my thread in the suggestions forum moved to this one? Basically asking for input about a theme i am working on. No replies there and wondering if this is why.
works for me.
(2009-05-23, 03:18 AM)tomdickandharry Wrote: [ -> ]works for me.

Had a mysql error earlier. It is working now.

Only suggestion from me would be to move the mybb copyright info stuff into that bottom image.

Intresting and very different theme which is always good to see.

Gotta say you have come a ways with doing themes. Smile
Yes thanks I have improved a lot.