MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Opinions and now Help needed about a theme i am working on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should i change the colors ( areas circled ) to something else or leave as is?

First is the forum display footer. Area is marked in red
[attachment=13935]

This is ofcourse the Index with my mouseover dropdown menu which i am as well asking about the colors on it?
[attachment=13936]

????

BTW is this something anyone here would be intrested in?
The blue you're using in the first image looks too bright compared to the other blues used. It doesn't look so bad in the "drop down" menu (do you have a link to where you got that from?), but that may be because it's not "viewable" all the time.
(2009-05-23, 02:53 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]The blue you're using in the first image looks too bright compared to the other blues used. It doesn't look so bad in the "drop down" menu (do you have a link to where you got that from?), but that may be because it's not "viewable" all the time.

Thanks. That is exactly what i was wondering about with the top image.

As for the dropdown menu... I got it here---->http://www.dynamicdrive.com

I ofcourse have edited the colors and that sort of stuff.

Other problem i just noticed is with the damn editor. Anyway of just changing the text color in it? It is white which doesnt show on the white background and very hard to see when hoovering ( the yellow ) as well. Dont wanna mess with the editor js css file as i have several different themes and what works on the rest wont if i edit that.
[attachment=13942]

Oh and yes i know about the smilies as well. Toungue
(2009-05-23, 03:36 AM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]Other problem i just noticed is with the damn editor. Anyway of just changing the text color in it? It is white which doesnt show on the white background and very hard to see when hoovering ( the yellow ) as well. Dont wanna mess with the editor js css file as i have several different themes and what works on the rest wont if i edit that.

Oh and yes i know about the smilies as well. Toungue

Anyone????
Well here is a update of sorts.

First the bright blues have been darkend.
[attachment=13958]

Next is the top and what shows when a new PM is awaiting you.
[attachment=13959]

This is a quoted post and thus how the quote box looks. As well shows the quick edit button when opened.
[attachment=13960]

Thoughts or opinions?

*STILL unsure of what to do about the damn editor.* I would greatly appreciate any help with that.