MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OAddicts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-05-29, 06:52 PM)rahoof Wrote: [ -> ]i think its boring topic

How's gaming boring? The main purpose of gaming is to entertain the person who's playing. Wink

How about posting the rules in a thread in the Announcements section instead of adding it's own forum.
I am trying to sort out the registration problem at the moment.

I like having rules in it's own section, encourages people to look at it.
(2009-06-04, 05:09 AM)Stephon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-29, 06:52 PM)rahoof Wrote: [ -> ]i think its boring topic

How's gaming boring? The main purpose of gaming is to entertain the person who's playing. Wink

How about posting the rules in a thread in the Announcements section instead of adding it's own forum.

i agree with this actually.
The registration is now fixed.

We have now released a section that can only be seen by users with over 10 posts. In the section are free guides released by either me or anyone else with over 10 posts Smile

At the moment, we have Runescape guides currently released.
(2009-05-22, 08:54 PM)Cegaiga Wrote: [ -> ]www.oaddicts.com

OAddicts is a forum about gaming. You may think "oh another gaming forum" but we aim to be different.

Currently, we have an arcade set up which allows users to play games and try and be the champion of the game. We currently have 15+ games added, with more to be added in the future.

Other updates we have done is that we have added a market, were anyone can trade anything gaming related, whether it is accounts or even guides. We have a currency (thanks to the MYPS plug in) which can be used in trades. At the moment, I sell guides for our currency called OPoints (which can be gained by posting and creating threads).

We hope you can join us Smile

www.oaddicts.com

You aim to be different yet you have the same orange every other gaming forum has LOL LOL LOL.

Cool beans mang.
The theme we use is a popular one.

However, we try to be different, we are still quite young.
what are your general aims as a site?
(2009-06-14, 07:55 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]what are your general aims as a site?

Fixed much? Your an admin on that site...
(2009-06-14, 08:59 PM)-Prowler- Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-14, 07:55 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]what are your general aims as a site?

Fixed much? Your an admin on that site...

I am a technical admin. All i do is install mods and fix issues.
Still you would think you would know what the general aims are...not to mention the poster of this thread for some reason posted in your showcase thread at nearly the same time?
Pages: 1 2 3