MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dynamic Text in Header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded a theme that I like, but the theme has some text in the header that is static. After a quick search, I found the text within the header. I know there's a way to make this editable from within the ACP, but that probably involved creating some sort of plugin. It's a little inconvenient, though, to have to open up and edit the them every time I want to change an announcement.

I guess what I'm looking for is another Board Messages plugin, but additional text that can be configured for another area. If worse comes to worst, I can always attempt to modify the plugin.

Thanks, everyone.
Can you be more specific as to what text is in the header that you want to change...??
The header in my theme is divided into two sides. All the login links are on the left and the right has a block where you can present an image and some static text in. The only way to edit the text is by editing the template as opposed to having the text stored in a table via the ACP and then queried when the page loads.