MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Mark All Forums Read"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have just recently installed 1.4 and were very happy with everything. There are a couple of minor issues bugging me not thru fault of the board as it was never there to begin with. Namely:

At the bottom of Index page there is a link "Mark All Forums Read" (MAFR) which I always use after reading so next time only see new posts to read when clicking "View New Posts" (VNP) up top. However I find that MAFR link very inconveniently placed. I need that link up top just before VNP so when Im on any page reading the last post I can simply click that link up top and Im done instead of navigating to front page then right down the bottom for it. Also that link should take me to front index page after MAFR.

So all I need is a code to add such a link MAFR up top just before VNP link. Can anyone provide me with the code please?

Thanking you in anticipation.
pop
<a href="misc.php?action=markread">Mark All Forums Read</a>
in the [b]header_welcomeblock_member[b] template where you want it to show. It uses hard coded text because the language variable doesn't work there and I don't know MyBB well enough yet to know why or how you can use a phrase in a different template, but it will do what you want Smile
Thanks. Just what I was looking for! Smile
You can even bookmark it. Wink