MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBoard.Biz <--- Exclusive Themes and Plugins Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(2009-06-01, 06:30 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-01, 02:45 PM)Jag100 Wrote: [ -> ]BTW the site looks awful! The side boxes are all messed up and the tcat, thead and logo don't look great. Nothing really blends in!
Confused That's actually the best theme from her.

Well then thats your opinion. I've just seen some of her work and by the looks of things they are horrible. I dont mean to sound harsh but it kinda seems like the truth
(2009-06-02, 01:24 PM)Jag100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-01, 06:30 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-01, 02:45 PM)Jag100 Wrote: [ -> ]BTW the site looks awful! The side boxes are all messed up and the tcat, thead and logo don't look great. Nothing really blends in!
Confused That's actually the best theme from her.

Well then thats your opinion. I've just seen some of her work and by the looks of things they are horrible. I dont mean to sound harsh but it kinda seems like the truth
Don't worry, I agree with you in all senses. Confused
Have to ask why there's a link to the admin page there and why you're using the 'get' method on the form, isn't the method I'd choose for a login box...
(2009-06-08, 07:04 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Have to ask why there's a link to the admin page there and why you're using the 'get' method on the form, isn't the method I'd choose for a login box...

For admin link, It appears to all the pages rather they belong to admins area, OR to any other page, But you will not enter in to admins page through that link Smile

For get method, It is easy and most of the time didnot make a hassle for getting the text throught the input boxes
Site looks good. Good luck You should give me a free subscription, just saying Smile
I was banned...? I didn't even do anything?! It says I downloaded something for them without a subscription..?
(2009-06-09, 07:20 PM)Pingo Wrote: [ -> ]I was banned...? I didn't even do anything?! It says I downloaded something for them without a subscription..?

How would you go about doing that? If you are a registered member you shouldn't be allowed to download any of the "exclusive" plugins.
(2009-06-09, 08:06 PM)bk2070 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-09, 07:20 PM)Pingo Wrote: [ -> ]I was banned...? I didn't even do anything?! It says I downloaded something for them without a subscription..?

How would you go about doing that? If you are a registered member you shouldn't be allowed to download any of the "exclusive" plugins.

I know! I don't know. I logged in and it said I was banned.
(2009-06-09, 08:27 PM)Pingo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-09, 08:06 PM)bk2070 Wrote: [ -> ]

I know! I don't know. I logged in and it said I was banned.

That's ridiculous. Also... This doesn't make much sense:

Quote:All Premium Themes, MyCodes and Exclusive Plugins are source of MyBBoard.Biz, to downlad these one should have to subscribe to it, Subscription is made through Western Union, and of course very low price, Just 5$ USD.
After subscribing to these forums, You will get the following benefits,
1. Become a full 1 Year subscriber.
2. Can download all Themes , Softwares, and Plugins.
3. Become a site surfer.
4. all PM restrictions will be lifted.
5. Unlimited Attachement Quota.
6. Subscribers Requests will taken very fast..

By subscribing, you will become a site surfer? That's a benefit for paying 5 dollars a year?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16