MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBoard.Biz <--- Exclusive Themes and Plugins Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I don't even give a crap if you ban me, but you need to stop banning people so harshly! Every single person you banned was a permanent ban. Tell me which damn plugin I downloaded?!
(2009-06-11, 08:04 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Please do not discuss this Ban issue further... This website is owned by me, and I know what is better and and what is worst.

Ghazal, you posted this in the Showcase forum - therefore we're here to criticise your forum (whether good or bad). Although (this goes to everyone) please don't make personal attacks. I think this ban-thing criticism is fine but calling insanity isn't, really.

Just remember to stay in line with the rules...
(2009-06-11, 08:09 AM)Pingo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even give a crap if you ban me, but you need to stop banning people so harshly! Every single person you banned was a permanent ban. Tell me which damn plugin I downloaded?!

http://www.mybboard.biz/showthread.php?tid=260
I will NOT trust any one including you either...
Another Guy brokes the laws and treated the same
--
Also please don't discuss this issue here further
This is another reason you're gonna keep losing members. Mistakes that you made!

Edit:

(2009-06-11, 08:23 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-11, 08:09 AM)Pingo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even give a crap if you ban me, but you need to stop banning people so harshly! Every single person you banned was a permanent ban. Tell me which damn plugin I downloaded?!

http://www.mybboard.biz/showthread.php?tid=260
I will NOT trust any one including you either...
Another Guy brokes the laws and treated the same
--
Also please don't discuss this issue here further

Did you forget I was banned? So I can't see the plugin...??Dodgy
Your these messages are ignoring... I will not hear them again sorry
@TommM : Thanks for your information Smile
(2009-06-11, 08:28 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Your these messages are ignoring... I will not hear them again sorry
@TommM : Thanks for your information Smile

That's right... you have no proof that I downloaded something illegally. Anyone wanna check for me which plugin that is? Until I know which plugin it is, i'm innocent.
(2009-06-11, 08:30 AM)Pingo Wrote: [ -> ]That's right... you have no proof that I downloaded something illegally. Anyone wanna check for me which plugin that is? Until I know which plugin it is, i'm innocent.

I give the proofs, If any one register their consult him to give you the exact figures, who downloaded it, what is treated with him,
As far as Banning is concerned, I didn't give any false banning to the users,
I am now attaching the snapshot of the thread's picture
---
[attachment=14227]
---
You can see found the reasons behind this ban here http://www.mybboard.biz/showthread.php?tid=174
All the exact causes are written, Extremely shameful for members that they are distributing the mybbcentral plugins in exchange of my vB fantastic theme... look in that post, what I wrote in the reason of banning which gives to cobarde,
is any thing left now...? NO ?
So please don't discuss it further
Thankyou
(2009-06-11, 08:43 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-11, 08:30 AM)Pingo Wrote: [ -> ]That's right... you have no proof that I downloaded something illegally. Anyone wanna check for me which plugin that is? Until I know which plugin it is, i'm innocent.

I give the proofs, If any one register their consult him to give you the exact figures, who downloaded it, what is treated with him,
As far as Banning is concerned, I didn't give any false banning to the users,
I am now attaching the snapshot of the thread's picture
---

---
You can see found the reasons behind this ban here http://www.mybboard.biz/showthread.php?tid=174
All the exact causes are written, Extremely shameful for members that they are distributing the mybbcentral plugins in exchange of my vB fantastic theme... look in that post, what I wrote in the reason of banning which gives to cobarde,
is any thing left now...? NO ?
So please don't discuss it further
Thankyou

So it's my fault you forget to set the permissions?!!?!?!?! Wow. So, you leave the permissions on, me and Krulez downloaded something because you put it like that, and you forgot you left it on, you turn it back premium members only and you ban us......wow...just wow...
Answered it before... that It was my mistake but for good members you should think about that what are you doing with subscribers only plugins and mycodes...

I am now just Ignoring you comments
(2009-06-11, 08:55 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Answered it before... that It was my mistake but for good members you should think about that what are you doing with subscribers only plugins and mycodes...

I am now just Ignoring you comments

Yeah, you said that last time about ignoring my comments, but you replied anyways...

You do realize that you're blaming me for what you did, right?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16