MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBoard.Biz <--- Exclusive Themes and Plugins Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(2009-05-26, 10:45 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]As far as theme narrowing is concerned, I don't know why, I am using IE and their is showing the theme with full width, I remembered that Perhaps MattR also reported the narrowing of theme issue,
Strange...

What screen resolution do you use...??

[attachment=13975]

The width of the actual forums is silly.
I don't think the width is a bug, i just think your design is genuinely too thin. Maybe try removing the side box from your home page. It dosnt really add much to your site anyway.
Your forum is so unprofessional. Your administrators post in slang which seems to me as unprofessional. Your using vBulletin images from the extremepixels.com applied skin for the status icons. And then the vBulletin images you are not allowed to use either. Plus, why use the vBulletin images, do you want your forum to look like vBulletin or do you want to be more like MyBB? MyBB isn't a cheap version of vBulletin.

The default vBulletin images don't even suit the theme anyway. I do like the theme though, if it was a little bit wider in width, there where not as many advertisements, plug-ins and some of the images where not stolen, the appearance would look alright.

Just the fact that your administrators are so unprofessional, your themes are unprofessional and your stealing images after repeatability telling you to remove them really does annoy me.

Good luck, you will REALLY need it.
Hypocrit Toungue Your using vB image's too, them post buttons are from vBstyles.com.

Do you want your forum to look like vB?? yes / no
(2009-05-26, 10:54 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-26, 10:45 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]As far as theme narrowing is concerned, I don't know why, I am using IE and their is showing the theme with full width, I remembered that Perhaps MattR also reported the narrowing of theme issue,
Strange...

What screen resolution do you use...??

The width of the actual forums is silly.

I made the width of forum 762 px

@ combo ::: I said earlier that I am changing its layout, especially images, I am going to offline for somedays... and in this period , Probably do something change in the forum...
and Please don't use the word "stolen"...
I'll use the word stolen because you stolen the images from vBulletin.
As I recall Combo, in one of the post threads for a theme you created it was stated that the images was taken from another theme, isn't that just the same as stealing or doesn't it matter because it was you doing it, not anyone else?

You've made it more than clear that you don't like ghazal 's work, yet it seems that all you do is come to MyBB and pick fault with her, it's like you have nothing better to do.

You mention several times that ghazal doesn't listen to your advice, but you also don't listen to advice from others suggesting that because you don't like her work, ignore her posts!
(2009-05-26, 08:51 AM)alirex Wrote: [ -> ]TecDNA Statistics :- Most Popular Forums Drop down , All Forums are missing there Id .. correct that i think u need to work out before comment.

lol Smile Is there any relation between commenting here and my forums stats ?

BTW Im really sorry ghazal for posting such a harsh reply. Actually Im an engineering student. That time I came from university exams ... And saw your topic! Maybe I was frustrated Sad

But Im sure you can improve your forum Smile you have that potential.

Best of luck Wink
(2009-05-26, 12:46 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]I'll use the word stolen because you stolen the images from vBulletin.

Quote:I've seen quite a few people use them buttons on other forum websites, can't think of what the names are. I'll wait until this arse contacts me, should give me some time to create my own. Toungue The status icons are not used on Extremepixels I don't think, I got them off a friend who said they would suit the theme I was creating. If the icons are on Extremepixels, I'll gladly remove them in the next version.

Cheers.

Practice what you preach. This is also added with the arrogance you display since you steal from the same website. Honestly no one is making you read this thread, especially if you have nothing to constructively post other then hypocritical accusations.

(2009-05-23, 10:48 AM)TecDNA Wrote: [ -> ]P.S - I'm requesting you not to open threads on this forum ... You are just spamming themes section by posting such crap themes. Just urgh ... Please stop this spamming otherwise we won't find good themes because of your topics ...

Do you post themes? At least ghazal attempts and posts her themes, whether they might be up to your standards or not.
Combo... Its enough... !
The story should be burried now...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16