MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBoard.Biz <--- Exclusive Themes and Plugins Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(2009-05-23, 10:48 AM)TecDNA Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah no thanks!

I know your themes are very cheap looking !

And you know ... I found your site on google while searching for plugins but at looking forum theme, i closed it. I cant bear such irritating themes.

Dunno about plugins but if you have developed them that means they must be good for nothing.

Bullshit I'm wasting my time commenting on this thread !

P.S - I'm requesting you not to open threads on this forum ... You are just spamming themes section by posting such crap themes. Just urgh ... Please stop this spamming otherwise we won't find good themes because of your topics ...
What the hell is wrong with you? I think the moderating team should start taking actions against posters like yourself. How can someone ever possibly learn to improve when someone like you bashes them, and tells that person not to open threads here and that they are spamming? YOU'RE spamming by posting stuff like this and making yourself look pretty foolish. Lay off ghazal.

Now, in saying that, I'm not a fan of her work, but at least I have tried to give some constructive criticism. There's no need for all this nastiness. This kind of thing could count as a serious knock against the MyBB Community and a knock against the software.
(2009-05-26, 11:57 AM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]Your forum is so unprofessional. Your administrators post in slang which seems to me as unprofessional.

i just dont want to argue , as u was passing comment on someone who is learning and discouraging her. But let me tell u as u seems professional to me bcoz i am just a noob in this field. I like to mention you very basic thing

Find ur mistake here
[Image: osv0p2.jpg]

A reflection of a text never goes above side of its Orginal but your " Y " reflection is going above side.

this is just an example to show u that we are human and we all are learning in this world. So if u will help her to make her stronger that is far better then Discouraging her.

Thanx
Also, Combo, I'm sure at one point your skins weren't very good either.
Hehe, I designed that logo for Combo.
And I never stated I was perfect either.
In fact, I probably make the worst themes here..
BTW, the site, imo, has a decent theme, but the content needs improvement.
(2009-05-26, 07:36 PM)Sodacake Wrote: [ -> ]...at least I have tried to give some constructive criticism.

Can we all try and follow Sodacake's advice...?... Constructive criticism only please. This is a showcase, not a flaming thread!
Any more of this stuff and warnings and or bans will be issued.

You know what I'm talking about.

If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about.

Please do not reply to this post.
(2009-05-26, 07:47 PM)Sodacake Wrote: [ -> ]Also, Combo, I'm sure at one point your skins weren't very good either.

My first theme was the Dark Ambitions theme, yes there are a few errors and I could probably improve on it. I did CSS research before I started creating themes so I knew how to make it professional looking. It still seems to be one of the favourites.

http://www.mybbdesign.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=737

(2009-05-26, 10:08 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-26, 07:36 PM)Sodacake Wrote: [ -> ]...at least I have tried to give some constructive criticism.

Can we all try and follow Sodacake's advice...?... Constructive criticism only please. This is a showcase, not a flaming thread!

I have given countless constructive criticism but as I said ghazal seems to not listen and release another one of his themes. People have stated that her themes do need improving but yet ghazal seems not to listen and release another theme and then another without improvements therefore our time is wasted. That's what annoys me the most. I've posted countless paragraphs of criticism on her threads to help us improve and I know I'm not the only one.

As for the logo, what's the big deal there, it doesn't let the forum down, it's hardly recognisable unlike unprofessional posting and copyrighted images being used.
(2009-05-27, 08:34 AM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]As for the logo, what's the big deal there, it doesn't let the forum down, it's hardly recognisable unlike unprofessional posting and copyrighted images being used.

There is nothing bad in it , atleast u know that this will never going to repeat this is what we all want to learn from our mistakes. Bye the way i like ur work but unfortunately it not suits my forum but when i will open new one then for sure. Toungue
I suppose so. It's just that if you are trying to run a proffessional forum that is offering a free service and support, you expect the support to be in full English, not in slag and shortened words.

I have nothing against the website, I said, I think the theme is good, just a bit to much going on and the images which I have already taught about. Of course, ghazal will improve if she listens to the feedback we give on her themes, plug-ins and the website. She has potential as we can see. It just winds me up when we give feedback, ghazal doesn't listen and then releases another theme exactly the same as a previous one. She will improve if she sticks at it and I'd like to wish ghazal luck.

I know I may sound harsh but that's what winds me up. However I will continue to give feedback, only if ghazal wishes to listen to the community and how to improve upon her themes, website and plug-ins. Smile

(2009-05-26, 02:59 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Combo... Its enough... !
The story should be burried now...

Sure, just after I've posted what I want to below.

(2009-05-26, 12:13 PM)Lunty Wrote: [ -> ]Hypocrit Toungue Your using vB image's too, them post buttons are from vBstyles.com.

Do you want your forum to look like vB?? yes / no

Those images are free to download, so no not a hypocrit, I did not use copyright images as they are free to download and you are aloud to use them. Plus, they are only status icons, all status icons are just status icons. But when you are using the vBulletin default themes images, that's when the problem arises.

There was another issue about a guy who has just popped up and said about the buttons that I apparenty stolen. The psd files where released on a graphic forum a while back, that's why I said I will wait for the guy to contact me because as far as I'm aware, there is no license for these buttons and other forums also use those buttons.
(2009-05-27, 12:22 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Please do not reply to this post.

You are just digging a hole Combo. Sorry.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16