MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBoard.Biz <--- Exclusive Themes and Plugins Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Why do you use such a low resolution!? Surely your computer can support a higher resolution than that!

This is what it looks like to us:
[attachment=14009]

No wonder all your designs are so skinny! There is really no need to support 800x600 these days, i would say less than 1% still run it. 1000+ is by far the norm now.
My computer is 1680x1050, you have to think there are other people out there with computers bigger than yours. For me your site looks mega thin, refer to screenshot below.
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk303...ns/biz.png
To be fair, a fluid width is always the better practice - especially if you're website isn't going to be that well designed for fixed width.

Oh, and I can't use your "chrome" menu. You should really provide an unobtrusive menu - I have it on good authority that the menu is quite possibly a pointless use of javascript(!).
Chrome menu is really smooth then the old menus developed before, especially that was developed I think "flick" in vb navigation bar 1.4 tutorial...
The menu actually worked for me.
Yes, It is working perfectly,
Moreover I just Uninstalled the Index Panel, How it is looking now,
Does the width issue resolved for you Guys ??
Same width, just with out the sidebar... improvement I guess? Huh
Can You please provide the resen screenshot as visible through your's computer ?
Thanks
It doesn't look different, the width is the same, just without the boxes to the left... You should use percent instead of pixels for the width of the container...Confused
(2009-05-29, 12:57 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Chrome menu is really smooth then the old menus developed before, especially that was developed I think "flick" in vb navigation bar 1.4 tutorial...

(2009-05-29, 01:02 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]The menu actually worked for me.

Try having javascript turned off. Why can I see links for users only when I'm a guest?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16