MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBoard.Biz <--- Exclusive Themes and Plugins Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Hello all MyBB Users Smile
Hope that you are with the best of your health,

I have made another forum for MyBB lovers, it is about Plugins, Themes, MyCodes and Tutorials...

Some Plugins and Themes are only for subscribers, and the rest of them are for all registered members,

To download the FREE Themes and Plugins , We only require 5 Quality Posts... Please post these 5 posts any where else but I suggest to post these HERE

This forum contains over 30 Exclusive Plugins, over 5 Exclusive Themes, and over 45 Exclusive MyCodes... Still to come in near future Smile

This forum also have some Ebooks written by ghazal for MyBB users, some of them are;

- Plugins Developing Guide
- Themes Developing Guide
- MyCodes Developing Guide
- PHP Guide
- Javascript Guide
- HTML Guide
- CSS Guide
and much more...

This community also contains some softwares that are FREE for all...

---
JUST STARTED NEWS LETTER SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW
---
Please JOIN THE COMMUNITY to become a part of an Exclusive Website....

I hope that you will enjoy using this community...
Best and Ultimate Regards
ghazal
No thanks, you have to pay to download YOUR plug-ins and themes. Sorry but no thanks.
Forum is way too thin. The container is too thin and the sideboxes make the forums look too small. Plus you're using vB images.
Yeah no thanks!

I know your themes are very cheap looking !

And you know ... I found your site on google while searching for plugins but at looking forum theme, i closed it. I cant bear such irritating themes.

Dunno about plugins but if you have developed them that means they must be good for nothing.

Bullshit I'm wasting my time commenting on this thread !

P.S - I'm requesting you not to open threads on this forum ... You are just spamming themes section by posting such crap themes. Just urgh ... Please stop this spamming otherwise we won't find good themes because of your topics ...
(2009-05-23, 10:48 AM)TecDNA Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah no thanks!

And you know ... I found your site on google while searching for plugins but at looking forum theme, i closed it. I cant bear such irritating themes.

Dunno about plugins but if you have developed them that means they must be good for nothing.

P.S - I'm requesting you not to open threads on this forum ... You are just spamming themes section by posting such crap themes. Just urgh ... Please stop this spamming otherwise we won't find good themes because of your topics ...

As much as you hate her themes/plugins she actually has every right like you to post her stuff here or where ever, If you don't like them move on to the next page simple as.
(2009-05-23, 10:34 AM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]No thanks, you have to pay to download YOUR plug-ins and themes. Sorry but no thanks.

Some Plugins are for only subscribers now, rest of them are for all registered members, You can download now for free, just I required 5 Quality Posts on http://www.mybboard.biz/forumdisplay.php?fid=29 and their you go for download Smile

(2009-05-23, 10:48 AM)TecDNA Wrote: [ -> ]Bullshit I'm wasting my time commenting on this thread !

I also didnot want to comment on your irritating comments...

(2009-05-23, 12:35 PM)Lunty Wrote: [ -> ]As much as you hate her themes/plugins she actually has every right like you to post her stuff here or where ever, If you don't like them move on to the next page simple as.

Right !! Thanks Lunty

If any one didnot want to subscribe their or do not want to get Plugins or themes, simply move ahead, so why post such irritating comments ... ?
if u guys discourage new developer or theme makers i am sure myBB will go far behind then where vBulletin and IPB are. Don't Discourage if u have an idea let them know , if Team works the best comes out but if u hate someone .. Hate Develops only Hate.
(2009-05-23, 10:48 AM)TecDNA Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah no thanks!

TecDNA Statistics :- Most Popular Forums Drop down , All Forums are missing there Id .. correct that i think u need to work out before comment.
ghazal i am very concerned by the way you post the IP and email addresses of the people you ban as this is in direct violation of your registration agreement which states:
Quote:Any information you provide on these forums will not be disclosed to any third party without your complete consent
and i am pretty sure publicly posting IP address and email address is considered disclosing to a third party and i suggest you stop this practice before someone you ban raises this issue which will most likely result in your host terminating your account and also leave you liable for legal action.

Although your themes are getting better and so are your plugins i don't think you will get many subscribers. Maybe you should just release all your themes for free until you have built a bit more of a reputation. Just my 2c.

The theme of your site is also pretty good, the best i have seen from you so far i think! It is a little narrow though.
I donĀ“t get why anyone will subscribe to get any of your themes or plugins as I have already stated at mybbsource, ghazal.

But good luck anyway
(2009-05-26, 09:37 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]ghazal i am very concerned by the way you post the IP and email addresses of the people you ban as this is in direct violation of your registration agreement which states:

As far as IP and emails are concerned, I just want to show the users of myBB to beaware of such members with these IPs and emails...
As I also clearly wrote the exact cause of such members banning
BUT if I found that it is against the TOS, I will edit them,

As far as theme narrowing is concerned, I don't know why, I am using IE and their is showing the theme with full width, I remembered that Perhaps MattR also reported the narrowing of theme issue,
Strange...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16