MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: need help to converting theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
need help to converting theme
can you help and teach me theme conversion
thank u and i have full permission of the author Big Grin

hope this the correct section
You will need to provide proof that you have permission from the author.
(2009-05-23, 11:32 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]You will need to provide proof that you have permission from the author.
what kind of proof exactly Huh and can you help me Blush
You need proof from the author of the theme that your allowed to convert/duplicate his theme to MyBB, a picture of an email or somthing like that showing your allowed would do the job.

Also it would help if people knew what theme an from what forum software you wanted to convert.
(2009-05-23, 12:15 PM)Lunty Wrote: [ -> ]You need proof from the author of the theme that your allowed to convert/duplicate his theme to MyBB, a picture of an email or somthing like that showing your allowed would do the job.

Also it would help if people knew what theme an from what forum software you wanted to convert.
here is the proof
[Image: idfvgx.jpg]
its phpbb theme that i would like to converted Smile
(2009-05-23, 01:05 PM)ancraz Wrote: [ -> ]its phpbb theme that i would like to converted Smile

Yea which one?

Edit: Ok now i understand the please don't PM DennisTT for support thread an why not alot of the official support post, update your post Ancraz with the theme details an don't PM me hassling me to convert it i was asking so people knew what exactly you wanted.
(2009-05-23, 01:09 PM)Lunty Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-23, 01:05 PM)ancraz Wrote: [ -> ]its phpbb theme that i would like to converted Smile

Yea which one? A Link to the theme you want converted would help.
sent you the pm with all the info Smile