MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nested quotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did a quick search ( Nested quotes ) on the forum here before posting and didnt see anything from the past few years related to THIS.

Anyways it would be good to have the ability to get rid of the nested quotes. So when you reply to someone who as well has a reply from me or someone else you dont end up getting what the other/or i said and just get what you need and that is the person you are quoting. As mentioned before alot of my members and members at alot of other sites i am a member of really cant stand the nested quotes and the biggest complaint is how they make the thread to long and or hard to follow.
(2009-05-23, 06:12 PM)LeX- Wrote: [ -> ]http://mods.mybboard.net/view/imei-no-qu...otes-2.0.1

1. I tried using that and it doesnt work. Granted it has been sence last fall that i tried it. It did work on the 1.2 series though.

2. This thread is a request to get this added into MYBB.

Thanks though. Smile
Yes, limiting nested quotes is in MyBB 1.6 already
1. It does work on MyBB 1.4.6

2. Doesn't need to be a default feature.
(2009-05-23, 07:32 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, limiting nested quotes is in MyBB 1.6 already

Cool deal!!Big Grin

Guess this thread can be moved to the included suggestions forum. Thanks Ryan. Smile
(2009-05-23, 07:32 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, limiting nested quotes is in MyBB 1.6 already

I love you. Heart