MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] Note Book Garden v 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Description:
~~~~~~~
Name: Note Book Garden
Author: ghazal
Author's Website: www.mybboard.biz
Version Compatibility: 1.4.x
Files to Edit: None

Installation Instructions:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please read inside the Guide_Line.htm file

Screen Shots:
~~~~~~~~
[attachment=13945] <--- Index Page
More screenshots can be found Here
http://www.mybboard.biz/showthread.php?tid=158

Downloading Link:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.mybboard.biz/showthread.php?tid=158

License Agreement:
~~~~~~~~~~~
The license agreement can be found inside the ./License/ folder.

Thank You
-ghazal
It has good potential, but it's very very messy right now.
looks stolen. I'm not accusing you, but it looks much like FireFoxWiz's NoteBook theme.
Honestly, it's one of the ugliest themes I've ever seen.
You're getting better. I suggest you add a margin in between the notebook background and the forumbit. And also, the gradients make the theme somewhat bad on the eyes. Subtlety is the designer's friend.
Man and i thought i was harsh.

(2009-05-23, 08:54 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]It has good potential, but it's very very messy right now.

Agreed.

(2009-05-23, 09:01 PM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]looks stolen. I'm not accusing you, but it looks much like FireFoxWiz's NoteBook theme.

Na.. There is a number of notable differences with this and hers if i recall correctly. Not trying to be rude to the thread starter but firefoxwiz's looked much better. As agreed with above though it has potential if it is cleaned up some. Smile

Ot a sec..
BTW whatever happend to FireFoxWiz? Have not seen her in ages here.
This theme is so messy. It's harsh on the eyes. I can't be bothered to give feedback because you never listen and you clearly haven't improved after the last bunches of feedback we all left you on your last 4 themes you released.
(2009-05-23, 09:01 PM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]looks stolen. I'm not accusing you, but it looks much like FireFoxWiz's NoteBook theme.
Didnot see what firfoxwiz had ?? It has a plenty of defference in between the two,

(2009-05-23, 09:14 PM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]You're getting better. I suggest you add a margin in between the notebook background and the forumbit. And also, the gradients make the theme somewhat bad on the eyes. Subtlety is the designer's friend.
Thanks foe suggestions, In later versions I ight consider your suggestions ,
(2009-05-23, 10:54 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]This theme is so messy. It's harsh on the eyes.
What is the name of this theme, ??
Note Book "Garden"
what is the meaning of Garden ?? That's why I make such graphichs of flowers, roses, petals, and bows... This Should make any theme quite heavy ...
It looks cluttered, messy and unprofessional. You can't read half of the text, and it's very difficult to determine where tables begin and end.
(2009-05-24, 01:43 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]and it's very difficult to determine where tables begin and end.

What do you mean by table, ?? did you mean tcat's , trow's ??
Pages: 1 2 3