MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [release] myaqua
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
FF2? I see, most of my themes have enormous problems being rendered using another browser.
Currently, I've tested in Chrome, FF3, and IE7.
Sorry, I don't have FF2.
Can you post a screenshot? I'd appreciate that.
Just update your Firefox then everything will be working? It takes less than 2 minutes.
(2009-05-26, 01:14 AM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]FF2? I see, most of my themes have enormous problems being rendered using another browser.
Currently, I've tested in Chrome, FF3, and IE7.
Sorry, I don't have FF2.
Can you post a screenshot? I'd appreciate that.

Give me a short bit. It is just the corners.

(2009-05-26, 11:28 AM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]Just update your Firefox then everything will be working? It takes less than 2 minutes.

As said i keep BOTH 2 and 3. As said NOT EVERYONE updates for one reason or another. Some basically cant if they are on a older system as even Firefox has now stopped doing stuff for systems such as ie6/Windows prior to XP. Basically the 2+ series was the last for those people. As mentioned before there is a ton of Colleges/Universities/Schools even Govt sites and such still using them who cant even use FF. Smile
I agree, I will fix the FF2 file, but right now, I have problems downloading, specifically installing.
So I'll try to do so via a FF3 Plugin if possible.
I use a IE tab feature to view it via an IE interface.
So, the only other browser is probably Chrome.
I can understand some people can't update their computers for w/e reason, but I highly doubt a Government organization will be using some fancy theme, let alone MyBB on their computers.
(2009-05-26, 08:26 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]I can understand some people can't update their computers for w/e reason, but I highly doubt a Government organization will be using some fancy theme, let alone MyBB on their computers.

I run a weather website and have all sorts of visitors/posters from NOAA/NWS and other related government agencies. It depends on the agency and or what the site is about.
Pages: 1 2 3