MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Activation Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i make a test account it cant register (while it sends Resend Activation Email ) it dose not work it crashes on that page.

http://cokescape.com/Fourm/zopicmate/

It works on Linux but i dont use linux all the time only XP so please coulod somebody help me?
You could have bumped your other thread on this... have you modified any files?? Installed any plugins?? Try and reupload member.php
(2009-05-24, 11:22 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You could have bumped your other thread on this... have you modified any files?? Installed any plugins?? Try and reupload member.php

Yes i have tryed reinstalling it but it dose not work..
if so is their a way to disable email activation?
In the registration options there's a setting for reqistration method, but how do you know it's stalling on trying to send the email, and not just when registering in general...?? If there's a general issue with submitting the registration form, registration method may have no effect.
CokeScape Wrote:Yes i have tryed reinstalling it but it dose not work..
if so is their a way to disable email activation?
Yes, go into your boards settings >> User Registration and Profile Options >> then find Registration method >> Choose instant activation (no email being sent) or upon administrators approval

Hope that helped Smile
Thank you,
Ive removed the emailing confim
___CLOSE THREAD______