MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vbulletin 3.8.2 to MyBB 1.4.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am attempting to convert from Vbulletin 3.8.2 to MyBB 1.4.6 using the merge system version 1.4 Beta 3 and I have also tried 1.4 Beta 4. I get the same results each time I run through the system on either version.

I am able to get my users and all passwords and profile information. My forums, threads, posts, and polls do not transfer. I have noticed some users here saying they are able to get theirs to transfer but show up blank, mine does not show up at all, is there anything I can do to get this fixed or will be it be supported in a future version of the merge system?
Have you tried just saving the display order of the forums? That got my forums to show up even though they had blank titles although I'm converting from vB 3.7 not 3.8 and I'm using the beta 4 merge system.
I found my problem... I am such an idiot sometimes. I was trying to pull from a different database that only had my users in it. It did not have my forums, threads or posts in it. All is well now.