MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Getting error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting an error at the top of my forum, and for the life of me, I can't figure out how to fix it.
Anyone have a spare minute to take a look?
http://admysite.net
I don't see an error. It would help if you copy & pasted the error that you are getting.
You don't see the huge error?

[attachment=13963]
I get this error

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freeads/public_html/inc/languages/english/global.lang.php:1) - Line: 1541 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.9 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1541 header
/inc/plugins/colqreply.php 124 my_setcookie
[PHP] colqreply_do
/inc/class_plugins.php 101 call_user_func_array
/global.php 606 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/index.php 18 require_once

When i look in firefox
That's the error I'm referring to. It just suddenly appeared, but I don't know why.
That will probably be a problem with a modification. Try disabling the ones you have until it goes away.
Ok...the error is gone from the header of my forum, but now, it appears as I try to login.
I re-uploaded member.php but still not working.
(2009-05-25, 01:02 AM)Gordie Wrote: [ -> ]Ok...the error is gone from the header of my forum, but now, it appears as I try to login.
I re-uploaded member.php but still not working.

How did you get the error to go away from the home page?
Simply reupload ./inc/languages/english/global.lang.php and it should go. Have you edited this file in notepad by any chance??