MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PokeCity - A Growing Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a forum I co-administrate with. I had the idea, someone helped me start it. This is a small forum that just started last week, we were busy getting all the sections up, making userbadges and some other stuff.

I'd like to know what you guys think, the forum isn't dedicated to Pokemon, there are sections for general chat, art and videos. We have 30 members and around 2000 posts at the moment. Please tell me what you think and if you're interested in joining, please do.

Click here.
I like the theme,but you should get a better logo imo.

Great start, I am sure this will go well. Get a better domain, the current one is ew.
I agree, we're working on a new one and I'll try get a better domain Smile
Remove the little "etsamos a linea...." box in the "Shadow Twins" theme. Unless that was done on intention.
I removed that, it just came with the theme and I kept forgetting. We got some new banners and I'm gonna try get a better domain.
KOO-KEE KOO-KEE
As said, a better logo would be awesome. But the theme it self looks great.
(2009-05-30, 03:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]KOO-KEE KOO-KEE

xD
also shame on you for not doing the obvious and making the on/off images pokeballs
(2009-05-30, 06:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]also shame on you for not doing the obvious and making the on/off images pokeballs
Yeah, I'll get around to doing that XD

(2009-05-30, 03:36 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]As said, a better logo would be awesome. But the theme it self looks great.
We have a competition to get that logo...is it really that bad?

Anymore criticism would be welcome =)
Pages: 1 2